27th July 2011, 10:36 PM
ADITY MEHTA

Are there any other options after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir, i m a fresher ann want to know whether its good or are there any scopes after doing b.tech in aeronautical engg. from U niversity college of engg., kota, Rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  2. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  3. How to recorrect UGC NET application form?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  5. What are the career options available in the field of science after studying Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  7. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  8. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  9. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  11. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career?
  12. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech?
  13. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  14. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
29th January 2012, 03:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any other options after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering is a field of study which deals with the manufacturing, working and maintenance of an aircraft. After completing you B.tech you can go for higher level post graduate programs like -
M.E.
M.Tech. Aerospace Engineering
Master of Engineering - Avionics
Master of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?