12th May 2011, 04:20 PM
T.R.VARMA

What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra

HELLO
I am a ipcc and a b.com second year student from akola, maharashtra and also want to do cs, so i wanted to know about admission procedure and eligiblity
and also to know that from where should i take coaching for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc Physics I in Akola? Is there any such facility in Akola?
  2. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  3. Names of the colleges that offer diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th
  4. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and procedure to apply for CLAT? List of coaching classes in Bhopal?
  5. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  6. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  10. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  12. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  13. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  17. What is the cutoff for OBC in government medical college at Akola Maharashtra
  18. Can a resident of Maharashtra take admission in Super 30? Details of admission criteria to take admission in super 30? -- [New]
9th June 2015, 01:09 PM
anjali1201pathak

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra

For admission in cs, minimum qualification is 12th standard. There is a entrance exam for this and you can prepare by your self or can take private institute for coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?