13th August 2012, 07:07 PM
ssnag

Am I eligible for the post of programming and MM? I am from Information Technology branch

Sir my stream is information technology in b.tech

am i eligible r not for the posts programming and MM?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get TCS questions of aptitude test(programming and information technology)? I'm preparing for TATA steel(IT division)
  2. Is there any branch in MS that does not involve programming?
  3. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A? -- [New]
  4. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Sem Programming Techniques and Practices Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. For which post am I eligible in GPSC being a Diploma in Information Technology with work experience?
  6. Can I sit for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Component Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Visual Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Are IT freshers eligible for Assistant Manager(System) post
  10. What should I do for computer diploma after 10th?
  11. Which courses are best for engineering to get a good job?
  12. PTU B. Tech in Information Technology 3rd Semester Programming Languages Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?
  14. Mumbai University BE in Information Technology 4th Semester Internet programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus of airport authority of india for information technology branch? Exam pattern and sample papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is software programming the only job after B.tech Information Technology
  17. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  18. Sathyabama University B.E in Information Technology-3rd Sem Object Oriented Programming & Design (6C0045) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
8th May 2016, 11:27 AM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of programming and MM? I am from Information Technology branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnag View Post
Sir my stream is information technology in b.tech

am i eligible r not for the posts programming and MM?
Why not, you are definitely eligible for the post of Programming and Managements in spite of your stream is Information Technology.

In between course of Information Technology and Computer science engineering, no big difference in the syllabus.
Thats why you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?