18th February 2010, 08:42 PM
mallika3

How are the colleges, KSOM, IMD, ISBR and IBSAR rated in terms of placements?

hi i got 60%le in xat........i am getng cals from ksom (bhubnshwr),imd(newdelhi),ISBR(bangalore),IBSAR(mu mbai).
so can u tel me how these colleges are rated in terms of placements & other areas..........should i go 4 dese colleges??
m so confused......plz help me!!

Related Questions:
  1. Got interview call letters from few colleges (imis,ksom,imd,ibsar,ibs,iif) on getting 60 percentile in XAT, are these good colleges?
  2. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  3. MBA colleges offering seats with 47.02 and 43 scores in CAT and SNAP respectively?ISBR Business school a good option?
  4. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  5. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  6. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  7. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  8. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  9. Best colleges under UPTU providing good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After B.Com can I do Hotel Management?
  11. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  12. Which engineering college is better in Delhi in terms of placements? -- [New]
  13. Which college is better in terms of package and placements?
  14. Best colleges providing 100% placements according to my score of 81 percentile?
  15. Top rated B.Sc hounours colleges in North India?
  16. Which is the best institute in Piping Design in India in terms of Placements?
  17. Which one is better for M.Tech CSE, IIT Madras or IIT Bombay in terms of Placements, Campus and Professors?
  18. How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?
24th December 2011, 07:36 PM
amanpratapsinghtomar

Thumbs up Re: How are the colleges, KSOM, IMD, ISBR and IBSAR rated in terms of placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallika3 View Post
hi i got 60%le in xat........i am getng cals from ksom (bhubnshwr),imd(newdelhi),ISBR(bangalore),IBSAR(mu mbai).
so can u tel me how these colleges are rated in terms of placements & other areas..........should i go 4 dese colleges??
m so confused......plz help me!!
college which has highest number of student placement is rate as highest placement college
college which has lower placement college is rated as lowest placement college

you should go ISBR{bangalore}
24th December 2011, 11:00 PM
rit.dubey

Arrow Re: How are the colleges, KSOM, IMD, ISBR and IBSAR rated in terms of placements?

hi i would like to suggest you that you should go for IBSAR(mu mbai).
and one thing that be confident on your own knowledge and skills if you score above 60% overall semester then you can be called by any company with high money.
and about placement IBSAR is good.this college call many company for placement..mean you should not worry about that..good luck for your life.
For more information please click on IBSAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?