19th October 2011, 06:15 PM
somankk

How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?

how is scms college of management,kochi,in terms of placements for mba .hows the placement packages.

Related Questions:
  1. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  2. Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?
  3. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  4. Should I join BIMTECH Noida or SCMS cochin?
  5. Can I do BBA after doing non medical? I am a 12th non medical stream student
  6. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Which stream will be better for me, MBA in HR or MBA in Marketing? What are the job opportunities and packages?
  8. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  9. Last date for the submission of application forms for MBA course in SCMS?
  10. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  11. How good is the placement of IIPM college?
  12. Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?
  13. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?
  14. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  15. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  16. Is IISWBM, Kolkata a good college for Sports management? Placement opportunities and scope in India?
  17. Top colleges having excellent placement for MBA in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  18. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
26th May 2012, 10:54 AM
afseer

Default Re: How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?

SCMS is not a good college i Kerala, Their adverticements are saying bla bla, Not beleive it. Many other collegesas are there in Kerala with having goo in all the sence like CUSAt';s School of Management studies, rajagiri, IIMK, Etc..
17th November 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?

I want to take admission in SCMS Business school, PGDM, but am worried as to the credentials of the college, in terms of placements and faculty, can anybody tell me is it worth to study there,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?