24th December 2015, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college is better in Delhi in terms of placements?

I want to do B.Tech degree from EEE stream. I am outside delhi candidate. So can you please tell me about the best engineering collge to study this course in Delhi to get better placements. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  2. How are the placements in Automobile Engineering Course in Delhi College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement?
  4. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  5. Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements
  6. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  7. Which college is better in terms of package and placements?
  8. Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) or Apeejay College of Engineering(Sohana) in terms of their placements?
  9. How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?
  10. Which one is better between Rayat Bahra Mohali and GDG Landra?
  11. Which engineering colleges have best placements after IITs?
  12. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
  13. How are the colleges, KSOM, IMD, ISBR and IBSAR rated in terms of placements?
  14. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  15. Should I join JAMIA or DA IICT? I am from general category and stay in Delhi
  16. What can I do after passing 12th commerce?
  17. Which college is the best among MAT Sundari, Shri Aurobindo and Ram Lal college in terms of ranking in Delhi University?
  18. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
24th December 2015, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering college is better in Delhi in terms of placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do B.Tech degree from EEE stream. I am outside delhi candidate. So can you please tell me about the best engineering collge to study this course in Delhi to get better placements. Please guide me.
List of the best engineering college in Delhi in terms of placement:-

IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi/NCR, India

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) Delhi/NCR, India

Delhi Technical University ( Formerly Delhi College of Engineering) Delhi/NCR, India

Al- Falah School of Engineering & Technology Faridabad, India

PT. L R College of Technology Faridabad, India

International Institute of Technology and Business Delhi/NCR, India

International Institute of Technology & Business Delhi/NCR, India

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT) Delhi/NCR, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi Delhi/NCR, India

Amity Institute of Biotechnology Delhi/NCR, India
24th December 2015, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering college is better in Delhi in terms of placements?

Best Engineering Colleges which offer good placements in Delhi:

There are many top engineering colleges which offer good placements in New Delhi. Actually it is not possible for me to decide one and give the same. So, I am providing you the list of some top most best colleges which offer Good campus placements in Delhi region.

>> Delhi Technological University
Click here for Contact Details
http://dtu.ac.in

>> Indian Institute of Technology
http://www.iitd.ac.in

>> Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
http://www.nsit.ac.in

>> Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
http://www.ipu.ac.in

>> Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
https://www.iiitd.ac.in
25th December 2015, 12:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in following engineering colleges in Delhi:

1. IIT Delhi, Address: Hauz Khaz, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, Phone: +91 011-2658 2222

2. DTU, Address: Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Rohini, Delhi, Delhi 110042
Phone: +91 11 2787 1018

3. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Azad Hing Fauj Marg, Sector - 3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078, Phone: 011 25099050

4. Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, 1, Knowledge Park, Phase II, Noida, Delhi 201306, Phone.: 0120 4370000

5. Dronacharya College Of Engineering, Sector H6, Khentawas, Farrukh Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana 123506, Phone: 0124 2253144
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?