21st November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to complete degree in mechanical engineering through correspondence?

I am diploma in mech. engg. & 2yrs i.ti in mech. draughtsman, B.A 2nd in English.with an expierence of 18 years & now I am working in a compay as a G.M.Engg& Dev. Iam interested to complete degree in mech. engg through correspondance, please suggest what is the easiest way to proceed.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  2. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  4. List of colleges for correspondence B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to complete degree in mechanical engineering through correspondence?
  6. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  7. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  8. M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is necessary to get promotion?
  9. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  10. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  11. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  12. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence
  15. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  16. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais? -- [New]
  17. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  18. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
25th January 2012, 04:35 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to complete degree in mechanical engineering through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am diploma in mech. engg. & 2yrs i.ti in mech. draughtsman, B.A 2nd in English.with an expierence of 18 years & now I am working in a compay as a G.M.Engg& Dev. Iam interested to complete degree in mech. engg through correspondance, please suggest what is the easiest way to proceed.
[email protected]

you can do the B.e mechanical engineering through the correspondence the respective educational institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?