7th January 2011, 09:19 PM
arfa sheikh

How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

i am a failed student. i am writing my physics exam from past 6 years how should i clear my exam i work hard each and every time but again fail can you please help me how should i read..........................

8th January 2011, 01:12 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

hello dear
Don't get panic do practice again and again read model test paper
,read last year solved paper, but daily memorize the thing that you have completed
do practice by your hand again and gain then you will easily crack your exam

Good luck........
8th January 2011, 06:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Please donot get dejected. Probably the approach used is wrong. This time you must cover all the areas in subject starting from the basics. After that solve the previous years papers. Check out the areas where you are going wrong. Also it would be advisable if you take guidance from some institutes.
8th January 2011, 10:24 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

kindly provide which catagory of student you are r you an engneering graduate or higher secondary school student .

first go through all the previous year question paper. collect an idea from which portion of your syllabus how many quesions are being asked. collect the frequenty asked qustions prepare it well defintely you will pass in the examination

with regards
k.gopalakrishnan
8th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the importent lessons for my exam
8th January 2011, 04:36 PM
Ajay kumar verma

You take exercise daily and Going to walk daily in Morning & Evening. if you are not care of self health you are fail
8th January 2011, 07:31 PM
bavana523

hi arfa,
i will tell u a easy method...first practice the main diagrams,based on the diagrams u form the description,then it will be easy to remember.
9th January 2011, 01:50 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfa sheikh View Post
i am a failed student. i am writing my physics exam from past 6 years how should i clear my exam i work hard each and every time but again fail can you please help me how should i read..........................
Hello Arfa,

I am really feeling bad to hear your unlucky incident.
But my dear friend this is not over. If you have believe in you and if you think you can, then you will surely make it.
Since you have been writing 6 times, you must be really aware about the topics and the syllabus. so my advice is concentrate on those area where you find you can have command.
Understand the concepts, don't try to read blindly without understanding. If you have tough time to understand, then keep one tutor who can help you out.

Use only NCERT books prescribed by CBSE because NCERT is best study material for CBSE board exam.

I hope you will surely pass this time. So work hard and put your best effort As Hard work is the only key to success.

Good Luck.
9th January 2011, 03:13 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think u are not studying systematically....dont study all the day.
Study in a limited time and regularly and make a plan.
And dont panic this happens with many students because of external pressure.
9th January 2011, 10:56 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to clear my Physics subject
donot get dejected. Probably the approach used is wrong. This time you must cover all the areas in subject starting from the basics. After that solve the previous years papers. Check out the areas where you are going wrong. Also it would be advisable if you take guidance from some institutes.

good luck.
10th January 2011, 04:35 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfa sheikh View Post
Dear friend,
First of all you have to read your text book very clearly,then clear your concept.
After that solve the previous year questions with time...
10th January 2011, 11:01 AM
rahul_kumar066

Simply you are concerntrating on your subject .6 years failed , 6years is very long gap .I think you need best tutor for this. And you have to do hard work sothat 1more year could not get added in you long years education.
10th January 2011, 11:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

physics is a subject in which you should have good knowledge to write in the examination. but it is not so difficult. unfortunately you are failure so much time. to pass the examination this year you may follow few tips from me.

first of all you have to understand few easy portion of physics. because if you don't understand you will not not be able to write. to understand this few portion you may take help from a good teacher. he will teach you easily so that you may understand.

then try to prepare for all type of question from previous year from the few easy portion. cover that part of the syllabus very well so that you can answer any question from that portion.

try to write each answer and practice them again and again.

when you will fell that you have completed this portion very well and now you will be able to score at least pass marks then think about other portion of the syllabus. from previous years question find out which questions are common in every year. then try to understand the answer of that question. in board examination there are so many questions that are copied from previous years. so prepare all the previous year paper.

before examination do not be tensed. try to give answer of the question which you know very well.

i think this year easily you will pass the physics examination.
best of luck to you for your examination.
10th January 2011, 12:40 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

Dear friend

dont worry I'll give you some tips

first of all write all the derivations of your book in a rough copy and practice them daily

then read all the probable questions given by your teacher and learn them

practice all the numerics given in your text book

NOTE :- The more you practice the more you'll succeed

With this I am sure that you can definitely achieve success this time

ALL THE BEST
10th January 2011, 01:45 PM
mishra245

Physics is a lot like math, music, and learning a language - you get better at it by practicing and by continuously reinforcing the concepts into your brain. So get some practice problems, ask you teacher for them if you must, and work on them every day. Make it part of you general studying program.
10th January 2011, 03:11 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Failure is not the end to any event. It is the starting stage for the success if you really work very hard and really put in your effort, mind and body to succeed.
You had come across 6 years of failure, now you yourself try to make out the points where you were lagging all these years and try to work out on those points and surely you will realise your ways that really went wrong these days.

So do not worry.Working out on the previous year papers and on the points that made you fail these days will really lead your way to clear your paper this time. All the best!
10th January 2011, 06:04 PM
sindhusweety

Thumbs up Re: How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

hey, at first dont get tension and think that you can achieve good marks.first go thoroughly with the test papers .first read it and understand it and then write so that you can remember for many times.get up every day at 6'o clock and meditate for some time and then study.

BYE.
10th January 2011, 06:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If you are Not able to Clear the Physics Exams From last 6 Years, Then I think you are Not Take Study Seriously. So, i will suggest You Just Think About Your Parents, who were Spending Lots Of Money In Your Study.

If you really weak In Physics, then Please help for Others and for Your Friends Or Join some Tution, Only then You will be able to Pass Physics exams In this year.

Just Finished the weak portion In Physics First, because If you complete Your Weak Portion, then You will not waste Your time To complete Others Chapters.

So, firstly Complete Your Weak Portions In Physics and Then Jump to Others Portion. Because If your weak Portion was Not cleared Then You can not do In papers.

Nothing Is Impossible In This Earth - So, if You Have Practice Physics Daily, then I am Sure definately You will Crack Your Physics exams Because Practice Makes A Man Perfect. So keep Practice Physics Sums daily.

And If Possible Please Join some Good Tution Near By You. So that They will Help You to Complete Your Syllabus From Starting. And whenever You Get the Questions in The examination, Then please read the question Carefully for Five Minutes And Dont tensed In The Examinations.

So, keep Work Hard For few Months, then Definately You will be Clear Your Physics Exams.
10th January 2011, 07:38 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know keep one thing in your mind that "don't recognize failure then there no failure"
so as i know don't give up. Physics is not a difficult subject if you read properly in a manner.so first read those topics which are frequently comes in previous year papers.and clear them revising them again and again.
and don't be afraid. then you can easily clear this exam.
Best of luck..........
10th January 2011, 08:37 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

First, I would say not to be so panicy about it.
You should not keep studying the whole day long. You should take gaps and refresh yourself. There are many who keep studying, reading and reading. But they do not understand what is written.
First make your base strong. You can take tutions or take help from friends or parents.Practice makes a man perfect. Keep practising your numericals.
You can also take help from model test papers, modules, etc.
Please do not call yourself to be a failure. It would under-estimate you.God does not make junk. You will surely succeed when you will try hard. Try, Try, Try until you Succeed. One reason may be that you are not interested in Physics. If you are not, then study what you are interested in. If you are interested in Physics, then you will have to try hard. That is the only way. Do not be stressed.
All the best for your exams.
12th January 2011, 02:44 PM
arfa sheikh

i am not getting previous year march and july 2010 physics paper plz help..........to revise
22nd April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to clear my Physics subject? How to overcome failure?

i m so upset my i m fail in physics subject but i was not do so bad paper even i was do my coaching test and i got gud marks on it even in all subjects but my final papers marks is soo bad
wat should i do?
22nd April 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i m so upset my i m fail in physics subject but i was not do so bad paper even i was do my coaching test and i got gud marks on it even in all subjects but my final papers marks is soo bad :(
wat should i do?
22nd April 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i m so upset my i m fail in physics subject but i was not do so bad paper even i was do my coaching test and i got gud marks on it even in all subjects but my final papers marks is soo bad :(
wat should i do?
23rd April 2011, 06:48 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

you may follow few tips from me:-

1)first of all you have to understand few easy portion of physics, if you don't understand few topics then ask that topic in school or coaching.
2) then try to prepare for all type of question from previous year from the few easy portion.
3) try to write each answer in brief if possible then show diagram because it also carry marks.
11th May 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i learn chemistry more easily. give me some advice plzzzzzz
21st May 2011, 08:43 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

If you are Not able to Clear the Physics Exams From last 6 Years, Then I think you are Not Take Study Seriously. So, i will suggest You Just Think About Your Parents, who were Spending Lots Of Money In Your Study.

If you really weak In Physics, then Please help for Others and for Your Friends Or Join some Tution, Only then You will be able to Pass Physics exams In this year.

Just Finished the weak portion In Physics First, because If you complete Your Weak Portion, then You will not waste Your time To complete Others Chapters.

So, firstly Complete Your Weak Portions In Physics and Then Jump to Others Portion. Because If your weak Portion was Not cleared Then You can not do In papers.

Nothing Is Impossible In This Earth - So, if You Have Practice Physics Daily, then I am Sure definately You will Crack Your Physics exams Because Practice Makes A Man Perfect. So keep Practice Physics Sums daily.
15th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

a bird is on rest sitting on top of stick of a moving ship, whats the mechanical energy that exists in a bird ???
24th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i hve got very low marks in physics ????please tell me how to get good marks in physics>>>....
24th July 2012, 07:09 PM
sheelasnj

first go through all the previous year question paper. collect an idea from which portion of your syllabus how many questions are being asked. collect the frequently asked questions prepare it well definitely you will pass in the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?