22nd April 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?

Hello,
I am doing ITI-Electronics and I want to
know the process for doing Diploma in
Electronics Engineering. I have to give
any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for diploma in Electronics after completing ITI?
  2. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  5. Can I study Diploma in ECE if completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  9. How to join diploma after completing ITI NCVT in Electronics?
  10. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  11. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  14. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  16. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  17. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  18. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
26th April 2015, 03:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?

Yes, you need to appear in Lateral Entry entrance examination to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering course after completion of your 2 years ITI course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can find many job opportunities or you can also pursue your higher studies in B.Tech course.
26th April 2015, 10:38 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering after completing ITI?

Yes, you have to appear in the JET entrance test to study diploma after completion of ITI. Joint Entrance Test will be conducted by the board for admission to various diploma courses which are being offered in the institution. So you need to appear JET Entrance Exam to study diploma in Electronics Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?