1st April 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Completion of ITI Correspondent Diploma? How will be the career then after?

After ITI in electronics can I do diploma through correspondence?
how will be the career with diploma? what are best colleges for doing diploma?

10th April 2014, 02:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completion of ITI Correspondent Diploma? How will be the career then after?

Your query is regarding pursuing diploma after completion of ITI. First you should do is get the list of best Diploma colleges and then find out whether the college you choose is providing the same course through correspondence or not.

This is the thing you have to do when you want to do diploma from better institutes. otherwise the best option available for you is to pursue the diploma course from an open university. There are also many distance educational institutions where diploma course is provided in correspondence mode. You can definitely get to do that what you have queried for.

And let me tell you that diploma career is a great thing. you will definitely have a great career ahead. If you complete your diploma in regular course rather than in correspondence mode then your career will reach new heights. You will definitely get good offers in good companies after completion of Diploma. These institutions bring good companies for recruitment of candidates from their colleges.

But yes if also do diploma in correspondence mode you can also have good opportunities knocking at your door. When you have technical knowledge & qualification you have a very wide scope open in your arms.So go for it. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?