19th January 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Graduation after 12 years of gap? Is it possible to continue from where I left?

How to complete Graduation after 12 years of gap? Can I continue my last year of graduation which I left incomplete 12 years back? What should be done now for that? Can someone please guide me what needs to be done to ensure that I can complete my graduation which I left long before? I really wanted to do it. Please help!

31st January 2019, 09:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Graduation after 12 years of gap? Is it possible to continue from where I left?

You are not eligible to continue your graduation from where you have left the course.

But, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree course after 12 years.

There is no gap year bar to get admission in the course.

If you will have the required qualification then you are eligible to get admission.
31st January 2019, 01:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Graduation after 12 years of gap? Is it possible to continue from where I left?

Since, it is way long ( 12 years have passed ) so you are not eligible to continue the course from where you have left.

If you want to get graduation degree you will have to start the procedure from the beginning.

The maximum time to complete the B.Tech course is six year and for three year course is five years.

So, you are not eligible to continue as per the above guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?