30th November 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How a Computer Science student can write NEET exam?

I’m a 12th passed out Computer Science Student. I want to write NEET exam. Can I write 11th and 12th paper of Biology of Kerala State syllabus and submit it for the NEET exam 2020?

2nd December 2018, 10:15 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a Computer Science student can write NEET exam?

To be eligible for applying to NEET Exam, you must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. As you have not passed 10+2 with Biology subject, so you cannot appear for NEET Exam.

In case, if you are appearing for Biology subject separately and then applying for NEET exam, then also you will not be eligible for NEET Exam.

To be eligible for NEET Exam, you must apply for all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology. And appear for 12th standard as a Private candidate. Then, you can appear for NEET Exam.
3rd December 2018, 11:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is conducted by NTA. The examination is conducted for admission in medical course.

The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as man paper.

So, if you have the above qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination.
13th June 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Eleventh computer science group eduyhthal neet exam ezhuthalama
7th March 2023, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eleventh computer science group eduyhthal neet exam ezhuthalama
No, you can not attend neet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?