5th June 2012, 10:37 AM
savichavi

How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?

i done my B.sc(maths,phy,cs) and now i want continue my studies in distance so i need those institute names which are offering msc(computer) in distance

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  2. Names of the top distance learning universities?
  3. Universities offering MSc Physics through distance education? I have completed my BSc?
  4. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  5. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  6. Best institutes offering MSc Physics through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  7. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  8. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
  9. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  10. Possibilities to do distance course after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  12. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  13. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  15. Which universities are offering courses MSc MLT in distance mode?
  16. Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?
  17. Last date for admission for MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  18. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode? -- [New]
15th August 2012, 12:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savichavi View Post
i done my B.sc(maths,phy,cs) and now i want continue my studies in distance so i need those institute names which are offering msc(computer) in distance

The Karnataka State Open University offers M.Sc program in Computer Science. The duration of the program is two years comprising of four semesters. A candidate who gets admission to the M.Sc. Computer Science program have to complete the degree within twice the duration of the Program i.e, 4 years, from the date of his/her admission.

Candidate who have completed the B.Sc or B.E. from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate and having studied Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Application as one of the major subjects or Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] with 50% aggregate.

The Candidate will have to purchase the prospectus, fill up the admission form contained within, and submit the same at that particular Study Centre, where one wants to pursue their studies.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
22nd May 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?

I want to complete my computer education side by side with M.Sc. math? , which course is best for me for both balance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?