5th December 2011, 05:00 PM
sujit kumar panda

How could I correct the mistake in the AIEEE online application form?

i have done mistake in aieee online form so iwant to refillup it

8th December 2011, 02:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I correct the mistake in the AIEEE online application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujit kumar panda View Post
i have done mistake in aieee online form so iwant to refillup it
Hello friend,
If you have made a mistake in the application form, you must not send the confirmation page to the AIEEE. Instead you should fill up the application form again correctly and send the confirmation page of the correctly filled up application form.
Once a mistake is done, it is nor possible to correct the same application form and in case it has already been sent, it will definitely get rejected.
So, You must make sure that you send only that application form which has been filled up correctly.
11th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I correct the mistake in the AIEEE online application form?

sir
i have chosen wrong course B.ARC/B.TEC instead of BE/B.TEC,in my registration no 20340985,so send in formation in [email protected] by mail.
12th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have wrongly entered my name in aieee apllication form. please send information to my email [email protected]
12th December 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have done mistake in my aieee application form. I write my email id wrongly what can I do ?
13th December 2011, 02:55 PM
nikkiarora

I filled my AIEEE form last day but by did some big mistakes in that form and i got a registration number also for that false form . now i want to reject that pre-filled form and i want to fill a new form without any new mistake what should i do to fill a new form and how should i get a new registration number for a new form? i am trying to contact you again and again but i am not getting any responce please respond to my question so that i can reject the old form and can fill one new form to get a changed registration number.
14th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I had made mistake in dd number how to rectify this mistake?
15th December 2011, 09:20 PM
abhisek.sonu

Hello friend,
If you have made a mistake in the application form, you must not send the confirmation page to the AIEEE. Instead you should fill up the application form again correctly and send the confirmation page of the correctly filled up application form.
Once a mistake is done, it is nor possible to correct the same application form and in case it has already been sent, it will definitely get rejected.
So, You must make sure that you send only that application form which has been filled up correctly.
16th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I made mistake in filling category obc instead of general, so how can I change my category, before sending draft ?
17th December 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sirs,
I have done a big mistake due to oversight instead of entering my demand draft no in application form I have entered Sr.no of the demand draft and also forgot to write my name, address and registration behind my demand draft and already have posted my form to AIEEE unit. So now what will I do will my form will get rejected.. please reply soon
17th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have forgotten to write reg.no.,name,add.,on the back of draft .please,tell me what to do now?
17th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

in place of union bank i have written uited ank of india while adreesing the bank what should i do.plz guide me.
17th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i haven't written reg.no.,name,add.,on the back of draft .please, tell me what to do now?
22nd December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have fold the aieee 2012 form and sent it to cbse. Is my form will rejected?
15th January 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
how i have to check my application status
7th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have entered my date of birth wrong by mistake how can i correct it plz send me suggestion in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?