15th December 2010, 04:05 PM
srs.chandan

Commited a mistake in AIEEE online form : Is it possible to correct it?

i have done mistake in filling aieee online. Mistake is in my dad's surname. i haven't sent the printout of confirmation page yet. Is it possible to correct it?

16th December 2010, 05:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commited a mistake in AIEEE online form : Is it possible to correct it?

It is very important to fill the form correctly. You need to get in touch with the authorities concerned for this matter. Probably you will be asked to correct it in the application form.
16th December 2010, 01:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commited a mistake in AIEEE online form : Is it possible to correct it?

Dear friend

In AIEEE Application Notification it was clearly written that Your application must be complete in all respects and you should fill all the fields.

Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. But please dont worry, your mistake is silly, So, i think your form will not be rejected.

If you want to correct the Name, then please immediately contact to the AIEEE concerned department soon.

I think, they will help you better. So, its better, if you can confirm it from the AIEEE department. If any correction was possible, then definately it will be corrected.

And if you dont send the confirmation form yet, then please sent it soon.

If you want any detail, then please contact to the AIEEE concerned epartment soon OR visit the official websites of AIEEE.
16th December 2010, 02:24 PM
ashi148

Post Re: Commited a mistake in AIEEE online form : Is it possible to correct it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs.chandan View Post
i have done mistake in filling aieee online. Mistake is in my dad's surname. i haven't sent the printout of confirmation page yet. Is it possible to correct it?
yes you can modified your father name....if you have your form filling regestration no.. you can change any thing in your form........
16th December 2010, 02:25 PM
anaspeer

Its clearly written in the AIEEE information brochure that

Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.

So there are no chances to correct the mistake. Anyway the mistake which you have done is not gonna affect your form acceptance. So don't worry.

Sent the print out page as it is.
16th December 2010, 03:51 PM
bhanusuprabha

if you have committed a mistake in filling up the AIEEE aplication form you can rectify the mistake by editing your aplication where have done your mistake by concerning the AIEEE website as soon as possible after three days of your submission , and before the expires.
16th December 2010, 04:55 PM
micksvivek

Dear friend,

If you hadn't sent the hard copy the you can change the surname of your father on the edit option.
If sent then your form will not rejected but at the time of the counselling you have to give the proof but before the please consult the authorized person of AIEEE.

BEST OF LUCK
16th December 2010, 05:28 PM
mukul0094
Banned

if you done any mistake in the application form then please contact the aieee office and say about the problem. you can get a useful answer. For more information see the website of aieee. thanking you..
16th December 2010, 05:40 PM
wasim23

Quote:
yes immediately u shuld contact with your regestration no
that u should have and u should request the for the correction
the male address u will get on AIEEE site
best of luck
thankyou
16th December 2010, 06:45 PM
dinomani

it is difficult to correct your mistake, since it is an online procedure.
it is better to contact to the AIEEE concerned department as soon as possible

best of luck
16th December 2010, 07:31 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

As you have told that you have not send the conformation page so there is no matter of worry. You can again fill the form online with same DD number.But be careful this time.
Best of luck
16th December 2010, 09:58 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

I suggest an idea,correct the wrong portion with a black or blue ball pen in your hard copy.

It is the process,do not worry.

All the best.
16th December 2010, 11:31 PM
Garima Khandelwal

Quote:
yes, you can correct your mistake. just read all the rules and regulation from AIEEE brocheres. it should also have authority information. but do this as soon as possible.
17th December 2010, 04:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

In case of applying for AIEEE, what ever the small mistake it its, they are legibly going to reject the application form.

So, only alternative for you is, just contact them either by phone or mail and explain the silly mistake what you have done and request them to get it corrected.

Be positive and send your confirmation form as early as possible.

All the best
18th December 2010, 10:27 AM
mishra245

This is very important to fill complete and right form.
Your mistake is very short so you can send your form with an application that, the wrong area is submitted. and the time of counseling it will be correct with the application.
All the Best.
18th December 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Don't need to worry this is a comman mistak ,your registration is safe.You can easily edit your profile as it is mentioned there.
Best of luck
20th December 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiii this is apoorv rathi here . i did a mistake while filling in the application form online.as there's a coloumn of NAME OF THE EXAMINATION GOING TO APPEAR OR PASSED. I FILLED IN IT -CLASS XII. INSTEAD OF AISSCE. WHAT TO DO KNOW AS I HAVE ALREADY SENT IT ND IT MAY HAVE BEEN RECIEVED TILL NOW. PLZZ GIVE A SOLUTION EXCEPT CALLING ON THE HELPLINE AS THEY DONT PICK UP THE PHONE.

REGARDS
APOORV RATHI
20th December 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done mistake in filling aieee online. Mistake is in my forgotten to signup principal signature.i have already send .Is it possible to correct it?
22nd December 2010, 12:04 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Though you did a mistake regarding your father's name, so it cannot be correct through online. CBSE will never notify for your mistake. It would be quite better to contact CBSE regional office , this is the only authority who can did anything if it is possible to do so.

Please note here that you should never apply once again through online or even offline as CBSE has clearly stated that two application from a same candidate would be disqualified and the candidate will not even notified.

I can only personally suggest you to visit cbse regional office at New Delhi. If the candidate is outside from delhi then contact to Preet Vihar CBSE office which is next to Preet Vihar metro station.

CBSE Regional ofice adress for DELHI candidated is...

P S- 1,2 IP Extention, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 behind Victor Public School, near Hasanpur Gaon Bus Depot.
Phone: 22239177 to 88
Web site: www.cbse.nic.in
27th December 2010, 12:08 PM
azad_hussain

Sir,
I have filled online Application form
for AIEEE 2011 OFFLINE EXAM. My
Registration No. is 5027910
I filled payment option as Demand
Draft due to some unavoidable
situation I cant send the Demand
Draft. In other word we can say
draft no and issue date. I filled is
wrong or invalid.
Can I make the payment by again
by debit card or by new Demand
Draft.
suggest me the way for it.
28th December 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE OFFICE NUMBER
29th December 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done a mistake in filling the online form where i have chose the category physically handicaped- yes though i am not. please suggest me what to do?
3rd January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashi148 View Post
yes you can modified your father name....if you have your form filling regestration no.. you can change any thing in your form........
How to do this?
Even I have some corrections.
Please tell me how could i correct my errors....
4th January 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done a mistake in filling the online form, i made a mistake in my draft number. can i change it ?
please suggest me what to do?
4th January 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

written email add in place of home add !! what to do??
4th January 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR
I HAVE TO CORRECT MY ADDRESS SO WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE HELP ME!
7th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i stuck a coloured photo with no date or name when it was taken but attested.i sent a mail to [email protected] ,

[email protected] these id.what can i do next..PLEASE HELP ME
12th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i entered the wrong year for passing 12th class.
though iam eligible for the third attempt.
can this prob be corrected??
15th January 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted aieee online form but i have not sent the confirmation page due to mistake made in DD(in the name of favour, i write the address).Now i am going to sumbit form again but offline this time.Would they accept my form Yet i have not sent the confirmation page ? plz tell me what to d
16th January 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have made a dd of Rs 600 for applying AIEEE online, would my form will be acccepted or not..PLEASE Tell me what to do
17th January 2011, 03:08 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

If you done a mistake in AIEEE online form then it is not possible to correct it.

bye
18th January 2011, 09:31 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
First you have to check your form status, if your form are seen to be accept then you don't have to worry about it. But if your form will be reject then you will have to contact authority of aieee.
All the best!
19th January 2011, 04:04 PM
abhimanyu2688

you should first check your appliation on aieee website that you can edit your application form or not. if not then you must contact with the concerned authorities and do as directed by them.
since you have not sent your dd so i think there is a scope that you can amend your mistakes in your form.
it will be better to contact the aieee concerned authorities first.
21st January 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have attested both photos can it affect?
28th February 2011, 11:29 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
you can not change the information's.
If you find it necessary you should
contact the authorities.
Here is the Contact
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.aieee.nic.in

Talk to them and request .. nothing more can be done,their decision is final.

However your's is not a big issue.. you wont have any difficulty in
appearing you get your rank ... you can fill correct name during admission
and in fact nobody cares for this during admission, so just correct it at the time of admission if AIEEE comitee does not correct it on your request.
4th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i have filled my name, father`s name in small letters and other information in capital letters in ctet online application form with dd information but i have not post its printout yet. can i filled another form. please reply sir
5th May 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have filled my name,father`s name in small letter and other information in capital letters in online `central teachers eligibility test`but have not post its confirmation page yet . can i fill another form offline or i can improve my mistake. please reply
6th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Commited a mistake in AIEEE online form : Is it possible to correct it?

you have to contact to AIEEE office at delhi
then you have to giver application for changing the name
do it beffore admitcard issue date.
28th July 2011, 10:29 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

In AIEEE Application Notification it was clearly written that Your application must be complete in all respects and you should fill all the fields.

Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. But please dont worry, your mistake is silly, So, i think your form will not be rejected.

If you want to correct the Name, then please immediately contact to the AIEEE concerned department soon.

I think, they will help you better. So, its better, if you can confirm it from the AIEEE department. If any correction was possible, then definately it will be corrected.

If you want any detail, then please contact to the AIEEE concerned epartment soon OR visit the official websites of AIEEE.
Thanks
28th July 2011, 10:41 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Thanks
18th November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i fill wrong dd number in online application but not send dd now. so what i do can i fill new online form .
18th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i fill wrong dd in online application but not send dd now. so what i do can i fill new online form .
19th November 2011, 10:57 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi,
As you have submitted the examination form online you can not alter the contents of the form.If you try to get the print out of the form you will find the same forms which you have submitted online and you will not allowed to alter any information in the form.As you have not sent the printout of the form, you can apply again for the form.
You may also contact the authorities concern for the rectification.

Best Wishes....
20th November 2011, 03:16 AM
shrijan00

hy,
if you have committed a mistake in the application form then you need to contact to AIEEE office at delhi as soon as possible becoz once your admit card is printed it wont be changed....so call for the amendments to be made.
23rd November 2011, 09:06 AM
takhe moda

I have submitted wrong amount of money in demand draft. But i haven't posted the form yet. Can i redraft or need to send extra money.
2nd December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have wrongly filled disability option in the form .how can i gt i correct nipun ahuja
please help me .....
5th December 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i refillup the aieee online form
7th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake in selecting my field of study... I wrote others in place of gujarat higher secondary board... can it be corrected????
7th December 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Commited a mistake in AIEEE 2012 online form

Respected Sir,

I miss. Shinde Gayatri Gopal have made a mistake in aieee 2012 application form the field of candidate's name. I have writen my first name only instead of writing it with surname just like 'Shinde Gayatri'.
I want to correct this mistake. I request you to help me. My registration no. is 20429691 & my date of birth 21/05/1995 for your further information.
13th December 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

in AIEEE online form i have wrong mobile number i have to change my number and i have taken a printout of confirmation page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?