15th February 2012, 11:37 AM
Irshadahmad dar

How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

i am the student of 12th class having arts subjects, want to join jammu and kashmir police force. However i have read about some KAS and KPS examination what i want to know is that how could i get better post in the police force and what sould i do to get such a better job what qualification should i have to get such aims. Waiting for reply hope that i will get proper information.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection procedure for Kashmir Administrative Service and Kashmir Police Service?
  2. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  3. How can I join NSG commandos after 12th? From where can I buy the form?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  5. Criteria to become a Teacher after doing B.Ed from Kashmir University? Age criteria for general and SC category?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I appear for upper post or PSI exams being a Constable? -- [New]
  9. What is UP SI entrance exam syllabus?
  10. Vision eligibility criteria for sub inspector of police Tamil Nadu
  11. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to join Delhi Police or UP Police?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  15. What is the age of PSI job in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to start the new B.Ed college under Kalyani university, WB
  17. How to join Air Force after passing 12th? I am from Kashmir
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
21st September 2012, 06:30 PM
dazzlingseema

Default Re: How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

i wnt 2 becme a suprident of police (sp) hw can i apply....im from kshmir...student of b.a 3rd yr
3rd January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

give me the guide lines about KPS
20th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of 12 th class with commerce streams I want to be an police officers in shimla police but how
7th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is Virat singh rajput. i was clear 12th class..with 79% marks and wanted to join k.p.s. So ,my question is how much qualification take part in k.p.s
23rd February 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My dream is to be a kps officer but i dont know anything about kps exam.so,i want to know the procedure.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?