25th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?

sir,
I am 3rd year (6th semester) btech mechanical engineering student.I want to do my internship in
NTPC.Please, tell me the entire procedure for it and last date to apply for it.

I have my cousin who is working in NTPC as an engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  9. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  13. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  15. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
20th May 2019, 12:35 PM
yanivsingh258

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?

Sir, I am 3rd year (6th semester) B.tech mechanical engineering student. I want to do my internship in NTPC please tell me the procedure for it and last date to apply for it.
I have my 5 friend who also want to do that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?