14th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?

Sir,
I want to make a summer training in Tata Motors. I am studying in B.Tech at NIT with Mechanical Engineering branch in 3rd year. Please tell me the procedure and eligibility for applying so that I make a training at the end of 6th semester.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  5. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  14. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester student?
22nd May 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?

I am the student of 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering so ....i want to make a summer training in tata metalics in kharagpur ....please I want to know the eligibility of this training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?