26th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?

i want to do aerospace engineering.i live in delhi.can i do aerospace in b-tech or after b-tech.are there chances of this stream after bsc or msc?what shoul i do now bsc or b-tech?i am confused,please help.reply me on phone no.9211012543or atmy [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  2. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  3. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. Can I do BSc after 12th? Is it possible to pursue Aerospace after BSc?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  9. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  10. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  11. Can i get admission in MSc mechanical engineering in UK after completing bachelor aerospace course?
  12. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering? -- [New]
  13. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  16. Chances of getting Aerospace Engineering with 30000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after passing BSc Physics?
  18. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
23rd October 2012, 12:15 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?

Dear aspirant,
Aerospace engineering can be done after 10+2.
You need not to go for BSc.
After 10+2 it is best option but is the toughest out of all the engineering branches.
If you are BSc physics passed out then you can do MSc Physics and after that you can apply for the ISRO and DRDO exams to become the part of space missions as a scientific officers.

Work hard and chase your dreams.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
11th November 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering? Chances of this stream after BSc or MSc?

can i apply in ISRO after B.S.C.cs
14th February 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How can i join in airospace engineering after 12
8th November 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to do aironotical engineering after bsc can i do it?
22nd February 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12and going to ply for BSC I have interest in space and research then what are the benefits of niser for me if l do MSC maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?