12th August 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for higher studies after completion B.Sc in Telugu medium?

after completing bsc what the next hiegher studies for telugu medium students
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  2. Can I get all the study materials for IAS preparations in Telugu medium?
  3. What are the Carrier Opportunities for an B.Sc MPCS Graduate (Telgu Medium)?
  4. Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium? -- [New]
  5. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  6. Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?
  7. Telugu medium B.Sc graduate is eligible for UPSC?
  8. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after completing diploma except for B.Tech course?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  13. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  14. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  15. List of study centers available in Hyderabad for B.Sc(Chemistry) degree? I've done 10+2 with BPC Telugu medium
  16. How to study after leaving studies long back because of low marks in Intermediate in Telugu medium?
  17. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  18. What to do after Diploma Job or Degree?
9th August 2012, 03:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for higher studies after completion B.Sc in Telugu medium?

Many options are available for higher studies after B.Sc. Join for M.Sc if you want to continue your studies in the same technical subject area. On the other hand, MBA is a good option in order to make a career in management field. MCA is also a good option provided you have studied mathematics. For admission to PG courses, it is necessary to attend CET. If interested in teaching job, you can pursue a B.Ed also after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?