8th July 2011, 08:56 PM
sneha panhalkar

How to do B.E Civil engineering after B.E Environmental Engineering?

how to do B.E.civil engg after B.E.environmental engg?...pelase tell me how to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  3. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Information regarding the correspondence course or distant education for M.Tech or M.E in Environmental Engineering, Highway Engineering, Construction Management in Civil engineering?
  5. How should I prepare for GATE civil engineering? I have finished B.E in Environmental Engineering
  6. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  7. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  8. What is the difference between civil engineering and environmental engineering? Which course is better?
  9. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  10. Names of the books that should be referred for ECE 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  12. JELET 2016 Civil engineering branch syllabus -- [New]
  13. Which are the best B.Tech courses offered in India?
  14. What is the eligibility for faculty position at civil engineering?
  15. Will I get a government college after scoring 10080 rank?
  16. How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  18. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
3rd June 2015, 03:36 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How to do B.E Civil engineering after B.E Environmental Engineering?

Dear candidate,

To do B.E civil engineering aftef B.E environmental engineering there would be two steps.

1. Take admission in the 1 st year as usaul as you did in the B.e environmental

You would require to appear for the competitive entrance examination .

2. Take admissin directly into the 2nd year i.e lateral entry
In this scheme you would require to give Lateral entry test

In up it is UPSEE

In wb it is JELET

But there is no point in doing double graduation and you should ho for the M.tech in the Civil engineering directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?