25th February 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?

My daughter is a second semester civil engineering student and want to pursue MS in environmental engg. for scholarship and procedure pl send detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for pursuing M.Tech Environmental Engineering(Distance)? What is the procedure?
  2. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering
  3. Can I pursue M.E in Environmental Engineering after doing telecommunication engineering?
  4. How can I pursue ME in environmental enginereing? I'm currently doing Tele-Communication engineerng
  5. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after B.Arch? Which are the subjects I need to keep in touch along with my Architecture subjects?
  6. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  7. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?
  9. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  13. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  15. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  16. Admission procedure, Eligibility and Institutions for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after M.Sc. in Remote Sensing
  17. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  18. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
23rd May 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?

hello sir,
i want to do m.tech in environmental engineering after b.arch? what is the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?