13th August 2011, 09:48 AM
simasaha

How to do B.Ed from B.Ed Institutes? Am I eligible for SSC? List of the institutes?

Having 41% in graduation doing MSc. Wants to do B.Ed. from recocnised institute eligible for SSC, WB. It is possible or not. if yes, please let me know the procrdure and list of institution. Email ID: [email protected]

30th November 2016, 03:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from B.Ed Institutes? Am I eligible for SSC? List of the institutes?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

For general and OBC candidates, minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required. In case of SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks.

2. You have only 41% marks in graduation, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education from any institute or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?