27th June 2012, 01:22 AM
BISHT AMIT

How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?

I had completed my b.a and now i want to do b.ed from a government college in Chandigarh.how can i do it without giving entrance test?how much percentage is required for this course?please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  2. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  3. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  4. Minimum percentage required for doing BBA in SD college, Chandigarh?
  5. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  6. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  7. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?
  8. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  9. Percentage required for non medical student to do BBA in DAV college Chandigarh?
  10. Percentage required for admission in M.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  11. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
  12. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  14. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  15. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  17. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  18. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
24th August 2012, 02:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISHT AMIT View Post
I had completed my b.a and now i want to do b.ed from a government college in Chandigarh.how can i do it without giving entrance test?how much percentage is required for this course?please reply.

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] from the Government College of Education, Chandigarh, must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Bachelor or/and Masters Degree from a recognized University. Admission to B.Ed program is done through Joint Entrance Test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh. After successfully qualifying the Test the eligible candidates are called for the interview as per counseling schedule through the leading newspapers. Candidate has to opt for two teaching subjects which one has studied at graduation/post-graduation level.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
2nd July 2013, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?

date of admissions to b.ed in govt. colleges of chandigarh?
21st September 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how i do B.ED after BA and what persentage in BA
20th July 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the procedure to take admission in b.ed, last date of summision and fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?