13th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?

hi i m doing b.com 1st yr from pu chandigarh correspondence..plz tell me...in 2nd yr i want regular admission...it would be possible?? how many percentage or marks need..for taking admission regular?? and which college is best one in chandigarh? plz suggeest me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?
  2. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  3. How much percentage is required B.Com hons 1st year correspondence to get admission in 2nd year from SOL-DU -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  5. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  6. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  7. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  8. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  11. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  12. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission in 2nd year B.Com hons
  14. What is the percentage marks required for 2nd year diploma SC caste candidate to apply for graduation? -- [New]
  15. How to take direct admission in B.Com?
  16. How much marks are required for 2nd year admission?
  17. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  18. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
15th January 2012, 12:54 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?

i don't think you will be able to change your university and you will be able to take admission in 2nd year. even i think you are now doing a correspondence course and you want to take admission in regular 2nd year. it is also not possible.

as you are doing your B.Com from punjab University and you are in 1st year now if you want to take admission in 2nd year of B.Com then you have to first clear the first year examination and you will be able to take admission in 2bd year of B.Com in under punjab university, it's not possible inter university movement so much easy to go in the next year.

if you want to change your university then i will suggest you to take admission in a good institution under different university like a fresh 12th pass candidates. if you are really not satisfied with your present university then move to other university. may be your one year will be lost but without satisfaction you can not move higher. if you can take admission in a very good university in Chandigarh and if you study well then you will be able to get good career option in your life.

also regular course is more valuable than correspondence course. if you are doing a correspondence course then when you will move to other university try to take admission in regular course. if you do job and correspondence course at a time then there is very good value but if you only do correspondence course then that degree will not be so much valuable.

best wishes.
15th January 2012, 02:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
For Admission in B.com 2nd year

percentage required

60% requires for that

Top colleges for B.Com:-

* Utkal University

*Amit University
*IGNOU
*Rajstahan University
*Delhi University
16th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

difference b/w bcom nd bcom honours
manpriya
30th May 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi i obtained 67.83 in my 12 hsc board...please suggest me top collages in pune where i can able to take admission...
30th May 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi i obtained 67.33% in 12chse board ...please suggest me uktal university can i get admission in b.com?
4th June 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

i obtained 58% in isc exam.pls tell me what will i do?
14th June 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing b.com 1st yr from pu chandigarh correspondence..plz tell me...in 2nd yr i want regular admission...it would be possible?? how many percentage or marks need..for taking admission regular?? and which college is best one in chandigarh?i dont Want to Change Univercity.
plz suggeest me.....
21st July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hii, i want to take admission in 2nd year in regular college. How much % required to take admission in 2nd year in regular college?... please suggest me the college those having cheap fees.
5th November 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

how many passing marks in english of b.com 2nd year 2012
25th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiii plzzz help me
I want to know that how much marks/percentage is required in correspondance 1st year to get admission in 2nd year(correpondance)
22nd June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i've done my b.com 1st year from punjabi uniersity patiyala
.correspondence nd now i want to take reguler admission in govt colg.plzz tell can i take admissiom???
31st July 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am doing 1year bcom in a private collage under calicut university.but I am not satisfy ed that collage.then 2nd year I want to take an admission in a regular collage...how many percentage required to 2nd year b com admission. ...then can I join 2nd year in a regular collage. .....
25th July 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I have completed bsc( math)from Msj clg bharatpur by private type.now I want to change private to regular class.is this possible?please answer me.
10th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com 1st yr from D.U. correspondence..plz tell me...in 2nd yr i want regular admission...it would be possible?? how many percentage or marks need..for taking admission regular?? and which college is best one in delhi? plz suggeest me.....
1st November 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in non clg after passing b.com 1 st yr. Exam with 52% from correapondance??????
6th August 2015, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in bcom 1st year to take admition in shyam lal collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?