24th July 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college

how much percentage is required for LLB after graduation and in government law college what is the cut off of this college.
what is the job opportunities in that profession after doing LLB.

20th June 2015, 07:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and as the suggest it is a bachelor degree after completing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer one of the respected posts in the administrative field.

Generally there are two types of LLB courses are offered one is of three years for students having a bachelor degree with any discipline where as other is the of five years for students having completed their senior secondary level education.

So being a graduate candidate you are eligible for the LLB 3 years courses for pursuing which from National Law University you will have crack the CLAT examination.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and for appearing in this examination after graduation there is no restriction on minimum percentage in graduation or age limit.

The regristration for this examination for each new session starts from 1st January and lasts upto 31st March of each year. For more information and notifications regarding the keydates of next CLAT examination log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.
29th January 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college

I wanted to know how much percentage do we need in 12th for the LLB????
30th January 2017, 11:27 AM
kachhadiyasharda

After completion of your graduation, You can apply for 3 years LLB course. Admission will be available based on entrance score CLAT.

CLAT Syllabus
- English
- GK & Current Affairs
- Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- Elementary Maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?