13th April 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed in life science from open university? Which is better for me?

I have teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school.I want to do B.Ed in life science from open university.pls suggest me which one is better for me IGNOU or anything else..

17th May 2012, 06:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in life science from open university? Which is better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school.I want to do B.Ed in life science from open university.pls suggest me which one is better for me IGNOU or anything else..
There are various Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode. In order to be eligible, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree from a recognized University beside having a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School.

The B.Ed program offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE]. Hence, one can definitely look to pursue B.Ed from IGNOU.

Following are the list of some of the other well recognized Institutions which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through distance mode:
  • Andhra University
  • Annamalai University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Nalanda Open University
  • Bangalore University
  • Netaji Subhas Open University.

To get detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned Universrity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?