9th November 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Details about the courses offered by AP university? What are the job opportunities available?

i am doing my b.sc..i heard that andhrauniversity is offering m.sc in nt...please tel me details of this course also the job oppurtunities available...

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  2. List of different courses offered in aeronautical masters? -- [New]
  3. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  4. What are the job opportunities offered in abroad?
  5. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  6. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  8. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  9. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  10. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  11. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  12. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  13. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  14. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  15. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  16. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc from M.S. university?
  18. What should I do after B.Pharmacy? What is MBA?
17th May 2012, 06:56 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about the courses offered by AP university? What are the job opportunities available?

Can you pls clarify m.sc in nt...it will be easier for us to search useful info for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?