3rd November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UGC ? I've done B.Com(Regular) with 65% marks and M.Com(Correspondence) with 68% marks

dear mam/sir,
i had done bcom regular with 65% marks and m com correspondence with 68 % marks. am i eligible for ugc and also tell me what are the steps i have to take from now.

thanks and regards

22nd February 2012, 06:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for UGC ? I've done B.Com(Regular) with 65% marks and M.Com(Correspondence) with 68% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear mam/sir,
i had done bcom regular with 65% marks and m com correspondence with 68 % marks. am i eligible for ugc and also tell me what are the steps i have to take from now.

thanks and regards
In order to be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, one must have pursued the masters degree program from a recognized university.
It really doesn't matters if the candidate has pursued the course through regular classes or through distance mode, if the university is recognized by University Grant Commission, the candidate will be able to take the test provided she/he has secured a minimum of 55% in the qualifying exam, i.e. Masters Degree examination.

The test is conducted twice a year by University Grant Commission. As soon as the test is scheduled, the online application forms are made available on the following website:

www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?