19th December 2012, 08:46 PM
ShaikAreef

How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical after completing diploma in mechanical

I competed Diploma in Mechanical.I want do B.tech in Aeronautinacl.Is it possiable .What about fee
Please reply me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure of admission in Aeronautical college after completing mechanical diploma?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  6. Can I opt for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical after completing diploma in mechanical
  9. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  13. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  14. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
31st October 2015, 01:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical after completing diploma in mechanical

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue Bachelor degree in the Aeronautical after completing your diploma in the Mechanical stream.

For your kind information i want to tell you that if you go for the bachelor degree after completing your diploma course then your course duration will reduce to only three years which is otherwise of four years.

For getting direct admission in second year you simply have to appear in the LEET exam. My suggestion to you is that you should prepare with full of your dedication and try to score as much as you can.

Here i am providing you some best institutes for admission in B.tech in Aeronautical.

** Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East,Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400019
022 3361 2222 ‎

** Manav Rachna College of Engineering
Rocky Area, Faridabad, Haryana 121003 ‎
0129 419 8100 ‎

** Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences
Thirunavukarsu Nagar, Kuniyamuthur,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008 ‎
1st November 2015, 03:00 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Aeronautical after completing diploma in mechanical

Yes you can pursue B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

B.Tech is a four years degree course but after completion of diploma you can get exemption of one year.It means the duration of this degree course will be 3 years.

You can appear entrance exam LEET then you can direct admission in second year .So you keep more conconcentrate on the preparation of this exam.

On the basis of this exam you can get admission in good colleges.

Fees procedure depend on university or college.It changes from year to year not remain same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?