13th July 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Junior Assistant exam of Kolkata Municipal Corporation held? Who conducts this exam?

Hello sir, I am a Commerce graduate student and I want get job as a Junior Assistant in Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Please tell me when will be the Junior Assistant exam held and who conduct it?

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission
  2. How to become a Junior Assistant in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?
  3. Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?
  4. Previous year papers of Junior assistant examination of Kolkata Municipal corporation?
  5. How can I apply in Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  9. Detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? When the application form will be released?
  10. Suitable books for preparation of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Senior Assistant recruitment exam?
  11. Procedure to apply in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Office exam? Tips for preparation?
  12. When the examination of KMC Junior Assistant will held?
  13. Kolkata Municipal Corporation exam papers
  14. Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?
  15. Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?
  16. List books for preparing for Municipal Corporation entrance exam?
  17. Previous exam papers for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Junior engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pay scale of Assistant Librarian in Municipal Corporation, Patiala?
19th July 2016, 11:20 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the Junior Assistant exam of Kolkata Municipal Corporation held? Who conducts this exam?

As of now there is no advertisement available for the same. Kolkata Municipal Corporation might announce it soon. You need to be in touch with their website. Examination conducted by Municipal Service Commission. You will have to go through Preliminary Test & Written test & last is interview. Your age must be between 18 years to 45 years age may vary for this year. You must have done 10+2 from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). Should possess knowledge of computer.

So, visit their official website for more information.
30th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Junior Assistant exam of Kolkata Municipal Corporation held? Who conducts this exam?

Name of books on structure and functions of Kolkata municipal corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?