2nd June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech form Udaipur after clearing 12th PCM with 75%?

Hello sir.. I have recently cleared the 12th PCM with 75%.. I have also given the Engineering entrance exams(AIEEE & RPET).. i am planning to do B.Tech. from Udaipur only(I am a resident of Udaipur).. Sir i would like to know which branch should i take? I am struck between the Computer Science Enginnering, Civil Enginnering and IT.. No doubt i have interest in Computers so the right one should be CSE or IT.. But if you could help me out about it i would be very thankful to you..

Thank You
Bony Roopchandani..

20th August 2012, 08:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech form Udaipur after clearing 12th PCM with 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir.. I have recently cleared the 12th PCM with 75%.. I have also given the Engineering entrance exams(AIEEE & RPET).. i am planning to do B.Tech. from Udaipur only(I am a resident of Udaipur).. Sir i would like to know which branch should i take? I am struck between the Computer Science Enginnering, Civil Enginnering and IT.. No doubt i have interest in Computers so the right one should be CSE or IT.. But if you could help me out about it i would be very thankful to you..

Thank You
Bony Roopchandani..

The Pacific College of Engineering, Udaipur, offers B.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering. The College is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University [RTU] and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. The duration of the program is four years. Admission is through Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test [RPET] which is conducted yearly by Rajasthan Board of Technical Education. 15% seats are allotted to candidates with valid score in National Level Engineering Entrance Test [AIEEE] and 15% seats are allotted for Management quota.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Pacific College of Engineering, Udaipur.

One may also contact the following Address:

Pacific Hills' Pratap Nagar Extension
Airport Road , Udaipur,
Rajasthan
Ph. +91 294 2492644.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?