17th September 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get the GATE application form in Udaipur?

i am from udaipur rajasthan and i want to know that from where i get the gate application form in udaipur
Please send me venu addresses

15th April 2012, 01:24 AM
john02984

Default Re: Where can I get the GATE application form in Udaipur?

There are two ways to get the GATE application form. First is through bank by cash payment.

Please find the city name and corresponding bank address in below table. Visit the bank and make a cash payment of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PD) and get the hard copy of application form.

in udaipur, u will get from canara bank
22nd April 2012, 12:37 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from udaipur rajasthan and i want to know that from where i get the gate application form in udaipur
Please send me venu addresses
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board every year.

For this year GATE Examination was already completed and if you have not applied for GATE Examination then you have missed the chance. So please wait for Next year examination notification and then apply for GATE.

To apply for GATE Examination, you have to complete your 4 year Engineering degree course in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture from a recognsied University

OR

You must have completed your Post graduation in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent.

Final year appearing candidates are also apply for GATE Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for GATE Examination online. But for this Year examination was already completed, So please apply for this examination next year and if you need more information about this examination then please check official website :

http://gate.iitk.ac.in
4th September 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

city name and corresponding bank address from where i get gate application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?