18th July 2011, 10:52 PM

List of colleges/universities offering B.Com or B.A(for 5 years course) with LLB stream in Ahmdabad, Gandhinagar, Udaipur and near to Udaipur?

My name is paresh khajuria, i am looking for the above mentioned course for my daughter keshvi, who completed her 12th this year from snkansagra school, rajkot, she got 75%, and she appeared for clat also in which she obtained 77%, she is a state player of basketball, as well as skatting and dancing, we are looking this course first preference in ahmdabad or gandhinagar, or 2nd option is to go best univerisity at udaipur or near to udaipur, but not far from there, my cel no is 9979572651, please help me in this, as some of the universities had started also... thanks in advance... paresh khajuria

14th December 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering B.Com or B.A(for 5 years course) with LLB stream in Ahmdabad, Gandhinagar, Udaipur and near to Udaipur?

Hii my name is shashank ....n I have done my graduation(B.Com) from kota university,rajasthan...n I got only 47percent in graduation dats why I am unable to find out good college 4 llb for me....so I want to get good response frm ur side n want to knw which of the law college is best 4 me to do [email protected] dats my gmail aacount I'd n 8426883372 dats my no.....so plzzz wen u vll get mess.4 my side plz help me to choose a good law college 4 me......thanxX....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?