29th May 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?

i have done my 12th with science stream pcm and scored 58% marks now i want to apply for some courses provided by delhi university.i am not interested in doing btech or any rather higher studies. i want to earn money money as well as lifestyle. so please suggest me something that in which field should i go.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  2. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  5. Which courses can I do after passing 12th with 140 marks?
  6. What should I do next after getting 50% marks in PCM?
  7. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  8. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  9. Different courses available after 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for NDA exam after Batular? I am a student of 12th PCM
  11. How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board
  12. Commerce courses are worthy enough? Good streams for PCM Computers student other than engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  14. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?
  15. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  16. SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?
  17. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  18. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
29th May 2011, 01:40 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?

hello
you seem to be less interested in studies....
isn't it??
no matter
just specialize yourself in the field in which you are interested the most
you may do bca from a reputed institute like NIIT
or you can do a three year GNIIT course and the companies will recruit you from the place itself if you score good marks
you may do BCA even from du
all the best
13th June 2011, 11:07 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Different people have different strategy related to their career. It is appreciable to see that you have found out in which way you are interested more.

Apart from the professional courses like B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch etc there are also other lucrative careers which can give you money as well as mental satisfaction.

Delhi University offers various courses in the undergraduate level in arts/science/commerce.
So you have many options to choose which undergraduate general course you are interested to pursue. Choose any course of your interest and get started.

Here are the courses mainly offered by DU:

B.Sc(honors)-maths,
B.Sc(honors)-statistics,
B.Sc(honors)-Computer Science,
B.Sc(General)-Maths sciences,

B.Sc(hons)-physics,chemistry,home science,botany,zoology,physiology,geology,biochemi stry,microbiology,bio-medical etc..

Good luck.
28th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Now if i have go t state rank of 2339 in state uttrakhand , tell me in which college i can get admission and in which councelling my no. can come
19th July 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i have fail 2times in bscsecond year so now what should i do so that i can cover my years and get a better job?
7th August 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

IM A STUDENT FROM P.C.M BCKGROUMD AND TOOK ON MY B.E IN E&C I DROPPED OUT MY ENGINEERING AFTER MY FIRST YEAR IM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS FIELD I DONT KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY FOR MY NEXT STEP GUYS PLEASE HELP AND IM INTERESTED IN BUSINESS COURSES LIKE BBM SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO FURTHER
31st August 2011, 05:11 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi dear,

Delhi University offers various courses in the undergraduate level in arts/science/commerce.
So you have many options to choose which undergraduate general course you are interested to pursue. Choose any course of your interest and get started.

B.Sc(honors)-maths,
B.Sc(honors)-statistics,

B.Sc(hons)-physics,chemistry,home science,botany,zoology,physiology,geology,biochemi stry,microbiology,bio-medical etc..
thanks
14th October 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i m priyanka. i got 64 marks in pat bt not selected in cauncling now what should i do
12th December 2011, 12:49 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

First of all, I must tell you that with just 58% marks in your boards,you are not even eligible to study B.Tech/B.E. So you don't have the choice to take up these courses even.

Still you don't want to study higher but want a good lifestyle. I do not know personally how is that possible.

I would want to give you a few suggestions which you must follows in order to make a good living not just for you but for your family too.

Firstly, think positive and understand the value of education. One setback will not affect much, if you want to move ahead.
Secondly I must also inform you that this year, DU cut off reached upto 100% , so you can very well imagine that how next to impossible it is for you to get any course in DU.
So you can take up BCA, BBM, BBA, etc courses from some private universities, or GNIIT, NIIT, IGNOU etc provide graduation which you can look upon.

Ultimately I would say that, education is always respected. And if you are to earn respect and money, you have to study further.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
11th January 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcb student,with 65percent of marks.what are the different courses i can opet
i m interested in marketing
25th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

m gng for mah boards n bit confused for the future field , i want somefield which is easy as well as appreciable plz suggest me
25th February 2012, 07:11 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my 12th with science stream pcm and scored 58% marks now i want to apply for some courses provided by delhi university.i am not interested in doing btech or any rather higher studies. i want to earn money money as well as lifestyle. so please suggest me something that in which field should i go.
HI!
You score very less marks in 12th class that is 58%..
You not that Delhi university in among the top university in India..
The cutoff for admission in Delhi university is very high so as per my knowledge you Can not get admission in that college..

good luck!
29th February 2012, 01:48 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!
Friend Delhi university is among the top university in India..
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 58%..
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
13th March 2012, 07:00 PM
kaveribiswas

Apart from the professional courses like B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch etc there are also other lucrative careers which can give you money as well as mental satisfaction.

B.Sc(honors)-maths,
B.Sc(honors)-statistics,

Good luck...............
4th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

As u know that there are many branches in B.Tech such as mechanical,electronics and comunication, IT......etc.and suppose i am intrested in IT branch.and unfortunately i have not got such branch but other branches are offered to me in which i am not interested.so please tell me either is it beneficial to occupy the given branch or leve to occupy that branch and see for other alternatives.
12th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 58.8% in 12th clas with pcm...what should i do now?? In which college i can get admission with this percentage??
25th December 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m pcm student n i m totally confused what to do after
12th rather than engineering and i have interest in creativity....pls help
8th March 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcm student
I hav just completed my 11th klas nd I m interested to join du after my 12th... so can u plz tell me various courses offered for ug courses...also the minimum cutoff marks required
29th May 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i am pcm student secured 86% in 12th board cbse.. with 83% in PCM.. intersted in architecture.. so is there any course in DU for architecture?? plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?