1st March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?

sir,i this time i am in class 12th from cbse board and want to do engineering from oxford university or similar university. but i belong to a poor family so, i request you to please guide me also i have 9.4 cgpa in10th class from cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.4 CGPA
  2. Information about scholarship at Oxford University for B.Tech?
  3. How can I get admission in Oxford after passing 10th with CBSE
  4. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  5. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  7. How to get admission in Oxford University for graduation? -- [New]
  8. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  9. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  11. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  12. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  13. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  14. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which engineering course can I choose after 12th? I am a 12th CBSE
  16. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
  17. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?
  18. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
2nd March 2014, 01:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?

It is good to see that you are good at studies and inspite of your financial instability you are aiming at higher studies which definitely reflects your determination. This attitude will surely make you attain success and rise to great heights in your career.

In order to pursue engineering under universities like Oxford University, you have to follow certain procedure. First of all, check whether you satisfy all the entry requirements and you are eligible or not for the engineering course. To know the entry requirements, click here.

Then you need to qualify in the Physics Aptitude Test with good grades. Then you need to choose a college where you want to pursue the course and apply there via UCAS form. Then you have to undergo interview and English proficiency tests. On clearing them you can be selected in the colleges under Oxford Universities.

In order to meet the expense of the course, you can take education loans from any of the nationalized public as well as private banks of India. You can also avail scholarship from the institute where you will get enrolled by producing extra ordinary performance in academics or other talent field.
16th December 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?

I am in class 11 and I want to pursue higher studies in astrophysics after class 12. How can I do so ? Please help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?