27th August 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?

Dear,
I,ve completed my diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, I wanna pursue my Bsc in Germany. Please, let me know the universities which give the chance for Bsc in Civil Engineering after Diploma. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  2. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  3. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  4. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in civil abroad in Germany? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  7. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  8. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get admission for masters in Germany after graduating in civil engineering with 65% marks?
  11. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  14. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  15. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  18. How to do civil engineering after doing BSc Botany?
27th May 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?

I am very confused about mechanical and civil engineering so I wants which is the better? Plz advice me about this.
28th May 2015, 09:09 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,
I,ve completed my diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, I wanna pursue my Bsc in Germany. Please, let me know the universities which give the chance for Bsc in Civil Engineering after Diploma. Thanks in advance.
List of Institute in Germany which offers (B.Sc)Civil Engineering course are:

Carl Benz School of Engineering

Esslingen University of Applied Sciences

University of Bremen

Braunschweig University of Technology

Technical University of Munich

University of Stuttgart

You have to appear for TOEFL exam or IELTS and on the basis of your score you will be getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?