6th August 2010, 02:45 PM
esther roberts

How to do correspondence B.Ed course? From where to do it?

hello sir/maam
i hav jus completed my graduation in econoimics honours and now i want to do b.ed through correspondence but i have not given pre b.ed comman entrance test, so i dont know from where to do this course and how...??
please help me out asap..
thanking you in anticipation.

2nd March 2011, 05:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed course? From where to do it?

For doing the correspondence course it is not necessary to appear for the entrance exam. Also for B.Ed course most institutes conduct their own test. Since you are interested in doing a correspondence course you could probably do it from IGNOU. You will need to first purchase a prospectus for the same. Check out whether you are eligible for the same.
3rd March 2011, 06:36 AM
rajkumari sona devi

Ignou and many other distance learnbing programme by many a col
3rd March 2011, 10:32 AM
simran kaur20389

Dear Friend,

As you have completed your graduation in economics honours, you shoul do regular course of B.ed, which more beneficila from, for regular you have to give entrance in coming may, and forms will be available in march or april from CIE institute, DU.
apart from this for correspondence course you can apply in MD university, admissions will be start in july or august.

All the very best
12th April 2011, 08:13 AM
Taurus007

hii

to do correspondence B.Ed course
For doing the correspondence course it is not necessary to appear for the entrance exam. Also for B.Ed course most institutes conduct their own test. Since you are interested in doing a correspondence course you could probably do it from IGNOU. You will need to first purchase a prospectus for the same. Check out whether you are eligible for the same.
As you have completed your graduation in economics honours, you shoul do regular course of B.ed, which more beneficila from, for regular you have to give entrance in coming may, and forms will be available in march or april from CIE institute, DU.
apart from this for correspondence course you can apply in MD university, admissions will be start in july or august.

good luck
4th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have no teaching experience....I am a house wife, I want to join correspondance B.Ed course....is it possible for me to join this distance learning courses??? if so, then please suggest me the name of the university, from where I could do??
17th May 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am
i'm interested to do B.ED course in corresponding way ftom riyadh.i've the teaching experiece from private school only and i've done plane graduation course of two years. please advice am i eligible for the course and should i have to appear for the entrance test?
17th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am
i'm interested to do B.Ed course in corresponding way from riyadh. I'm plane graduate of two years and I've the teaching experience from a private school only.am I eligible for the course or should I have to appear for the entrance test? please advice.
25th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in B.E.D corresspondence course without entance examination.i finished M.com
18th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes offer B.ED. correspondence course in Hindi and are they valid in Mumbai Govt and Pvt. schools?
22nd June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed course? From where to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther roberts View Post
hello sir/maam
i hav jus completed my graduation in econoimics honours and now i want to do b.ed through correspondence but i have not given pre b.ed comman entrance test, so i dont know from where to do this course and how...??
please help me out asap..
thanking you in anticipation.
I have completed my BBM @i wanted to do b.ed course.please give me the suggestions about it.
thanking you
23rd June 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam
i m gradute frm DU frm correspnd. with 48% but interested to do b.ed. frm reputed institute frm correspondence manner so which institute should i join for the same plss recommenend me.

[email protected]
24th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

without any enterence course how can i do B.Ed
17th December 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BSC in IT and now i want to move towards teaching line..i want to do B.ed in English..pls suggest me the best university offer correspondence couse in this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?