28th August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?

Sir i am a defence person and i want to do bed through online/correspondence

3rd November 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?

I want to do MA in Psychology through correspondence or online. where? how?
10th November 2011, 12:25 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?

dear friend,

if you are already working in defense .
then you should to apply for that course in open university like IGNOU.
here you can do it what you want .
best of luck.
3rd January 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hai please tell me the b.ed entrance exam last date through correspondence and all dates including with fee details
7th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i do b.ed. through online/corresponding if i am a contractual health worker?
21st June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am staying Bahrain. Can I do B.Ed online or through correspondence?
17th September 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

wan to do B.Ed online. please suggest me from where can i do.
17th September 2012, 06:59 PM
sameeksharoy

Thumbs up Re: How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a defence person and i want to do bed through online/correspondence
Hello Friend,

Let me tell you that If you want to pursue your B.ed through Correspondence or online then you need to have minimum Two years experience in teaching from a reputed and authorized Institute and you should have a certificate confirming the same.

But if you pursue it regular then you have only need to b a graduate and no experience of teaching is required. You just have to get through an entrance examination to seek admission into regular B.Ed.

Another point, B.Ed. through distance learning is of 2-year duration, whereas a regular course is generally of 1 year.

So it is upto you what you want but as you are in defence it will not be possible for you to do it online or correspondence because you will not be having the experience.

For more information visit ignouonline.ac.in

BEST OF LUCK....
21st January 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a housewife. How can I do B-ed through online / correspondence.
21st January 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed my B.com and now I am a homemaker. How can I do B-ed through online/correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?