14th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed

i have done MA.BED i would like to pursue phd program through correspondence. Iam sixty years old. Is it possible

Related Questions:
28th August 2012, 12:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done MA.BED i would like to pursue phd program through correspondence. Iam sixty years old. Is it possible

There is no age limit to pursue Phd program through distance mode. There are few recognized Universities and Institutes, which offer Phd program through distance/correspondence mode. The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue the Doctorate program is a Masters degree from a recognized University.

The Indian Management School and Research Centre, offers Distance Phd program. Candidate with Masters Degree in any faculty from recognized University are eligible. The Duration of the program is 2 to 3 year depends on Thesis gets approved by the IMSR nominated guides.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

Some of the other recognized Institutions offering Distance Phd program are as follows:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

CMJ University

For detail information, one may refer to the official website.
1st February 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.d Program through correspondence? I have done M.A B.Ed

I've done my post graduation in information technology through correspondence and have around 7 years of industry experience. Am i eligible for pursuing a regular Phd program in India or in the US?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?