1st January 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Tech in ECE through distance education?

SIR,
I COMPLETED D.E.C.E. HOW TO DO Correspondence b.tech in ECE THROUGH DISTANT EDUCATION?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  2. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  3. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  4. Best distance or correspondence education program for M.Phil in Political Science?
  5. How to do LLB with distance education/correspondence course?
  6. Can I do MBA via distance education after completing BCA through correspondence
  7. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  8. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% in commerce at the age of 45?
  9. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  10. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  13. How to do distance education after completing diploma? -- [New]
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  16. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  17. Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?
  18. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% marks in Arts?
31st August 2017, 11:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Tech in ECE through distance education?

There are certain technical institutes which offers Bachelor of Technology in distance mode like Karnataka State Open University but these institutes are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education. Instead of thinking to pursue Bachelor of Technology in distance mode, you should pursue it in regular mode.

There are many entrance exams through which you can get admission in Bachelor of Technology in regular mode. Some of the entrance exams are Joint Entrance Exam, State Level Engineering Entrance Exam, BITSAT, SRMEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?