2nd September 2012, 03:00 PM
pankaj baheti

How to do CS executive after completing M.Com?

i am m.com completed.......i want cs excutive...please tell me what to do

11th October 2012, 06:49 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do CS executive after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj baheti View Post
i am m.com completed.......i want cs excutive...please tell me what to do

ICSI Means ( Institute of Company Secretary of India ) . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided three stages namely ,Foundation Course / Intermediate (or) Executive Course and Final Course .

To Join CS Course you have to Satisfy the below eligibility Criteria,

Foundation Course :-

Applicant should be passed 12Th/ Intermediate Examination in any stream. Any stream candidate are eligible to Join this Course .
The Duration for this Foundation Course is for Eight months

Intermediate Course :-

Applicant should be Complete Graduation Course in any discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University ,

Even the candidate who Complete Master degree / Qualified in ICWAI/ ICAI can also eligible to apply for this CS Intermediate Course .

The Duration for this Intermediate Course is for Nine Months

Eligibility for Final Course :-

Applicant who Qualified in Both the Foundation and Intermediate than the Student you may eligible to Join in Final Course .

You Have Complete M.com Course , Your eligible to Join in Company Sceretary ( Executive Course ) . This Course having good Scope in both the Privates as well as Public Sectors .

You can Register the Executive Course in Head Office of the Company Secretary Course . The Study Material may given by the Institution .

So, After Completing this CS Course you may Get good job in Reputed Companies /Banking / Financial Companies Etc..
14th May 2021, 02:07 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

ICSI Means ( Institute of Company Secretary of India ) . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course is divided three stages namely ,Foundation Course / Intermediate (or) Executive Course and Final Course .
14th May 2021, 02:17 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

19th May 2021, 01:42 PM
win2help

CS - Company Secretary is a professional course.
Once after the graduation in Commerce, students are eligible for the CS course
The duration of the course is 4 Years and have 3 phases
1.Foundation level
2. Intermediate Level and
3. Executive Level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?