8th December 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS and LLB while studying B.Com final year

Hi iam arun iam studying b.com final year.i want to do c.s and l.l.b within three years after complete b.com.how to do plz inform me

9th December 2012, 04:23 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do CS and LLB while studying B.Com final year

Hi Guest,

The eligibility for LLB course is as follows:

You should complete Bachelor degree from a recognized university

The courses may be: B.Com, B.Sc, BA or other courses

The percentage required is minimum 45% in graduation.

You should qualify the entrance exam conducted by the state or central governments.

Thank you,

All the best.
10th December 2012, 11:03 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

you are in now B.com final year so you are eligible for this CS.

Basic Eligibility CS: -

For pursuing this program the minimum requirement is 10+2 or equivalent examination.

Graduates and post graduates who have passed final exams of ICWAI or ICAI are also eligible for this program.

Few job types under this CS: -

Chairman
Managing Director
Board of Directors of a Company

CS Salary: –

There is a bright scope for company secretary in consulting firms, banks, financial institutions, private companies and other regulatory bodies.
An individual as company secretary can get a salary ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000 in a reputed company in private sector.

LLB Details:

To get admission for LLB Course you should Crack any one of the Entrance Examinations like, Common Law Admission Test /Kerala Law School Admission Test/ NALSAR Entrance Examination /Law School Admission Test Etc.......

To appear in this Entrance Examination then the Applicant should Crack 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University.So your in B.com final year so your also eligible for this entrance exam.

Final year candidate can also appear in this Entrance Examination .

Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

NOTE:Applicant age should Not More 20 years at the time appearing in Entrance Examination and Upper age relaxation will applicbale for sc/st and obc candidates .

all the best..................
9th June 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.com.& I persuing CA IPCC course and given exam in MAY-2014. Can I do LL.B. with CA cource ?
If Yes, Required any form submiting to ICAi ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?