16th June 2012, 10:57 PM
kamal0824

How to prepare for MBBS? exam? I have completed my schraduationooling from CBSE board and have my completed my

I completed my schooling from CBSE board in 2009 and then i compleated my graduation
in B.sc. From d.u. Now i am prepairing for mbbs exam. I just want to ask that whatever i m doing is right for my future or not?

15th October 2015, 10:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBBS? exam? I have completed my schraduationooling from CBSE board and have my completed my

One important question here is that if you really want to become doctor in future then you can prepare for the MBBS entrance exams. In the other words, a person performs well if that persons knows ultimate goal of life and what actually that person wants to become in future.

The upper age limit for most of the MBBS entrance exams is 25 years. So also be sure about your age limitation. The other criteria for the MBBS exams is that you should have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 is 50%.

You can join good institute for preparation of MBBS entrance exams like Allen, Aakash institute etc. Focus on the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and biology as all the questions are from these subjects only.

The entrance exams for MBBS are AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?