28th December 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Automobile from correspondence in AP technical board?

I want to do diploma in automibile from correspondence in ap technical board, so I need the particulars about the admision

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Automobile from correspondence in AP technical board?
  2. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
  6. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  7. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  8. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  9. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  10. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence? -- [New]
  11. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  12. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  13. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  14. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  15. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  17. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
10th July 2012, 09:46 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do diploma in Automobile from correspondence in AP technical board?

hello,
There is no diploma course for automobile in distance education, its a vocational course, where you hve to do a on job training. there is degree course which is AMIE....in which you will have to go for drawing and so on and so forth... There is no equivalent course awarded by Andhra Pradesh state State Board of TEchinical Education. Only you will have to under go regular course. Do it
otherwise will have to AMIE... Hope you are clear. There is no short cut for hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?