6th May 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Board of Technical Education, UP after my 12th. I want to know that is this Diploma equal to Graduation? Can I do MBA correspondence course after my this Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  2. Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  3. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed 1 year Plastic Engineering Diploma course? In which branch I will get admission?
  5. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  6. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  7. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  8. What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%
  9. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  10. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  14. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course?
  16. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  18. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
9th May 2015, 05:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?

No dear Diploma is not equivalent to graduation and you need to study graduation if you have interest in doing MBA. More over you must write any entrance exam to get an admission in top colleges.

So my best suggestion is to complete graduation as early as possible and then try to complete MBA in Correspondence or regular mode if time permit.

Here we are providing you the list of colleges offers MBA through distance mode.

List of Colleges for MBA in distance in Uttar Pradesh :

* Welborn Group of Professional Studies

* Indian School of Business Management and Administration

* International Institute of Management and Technical Studies

* Amity School of Distance Learning

* Graduate School of Business and Administration

* Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade

* National College of Education

* Delhi Institute of Computer Technology.
9th May 2015, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Correspondence MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue MBA course is completion of Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not completed Graduation degree, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course. So, I suggest you to pursue Graduation in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations after completion of your three years Diploma course and you can study Correspondence MBA course.
9th May 2015, 10:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of business Administration which is 2 year PG program after graduation.

Diploma is not equivalent to graduation but its is equivalent to 12th standard.

Therefore you can not do correspondence MBA after diploma. You have to complete graduation degree from a recognized university to do MBA.

You have to apply LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year of graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?