25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?

What is the cut of mark in SSC My son has got 69% in SSC & he wants to get admission in Automobile diploma course. Which colleges having Automobile diploma Course where it is located their cut off marks ? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  2. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  3. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing diploma(Automobile) with 75% marks
  7. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  8. Which are the best colleges in Bombay and Ahmedabad for Automobile Engineering in diploma course after my SSC?
  9. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which college should I join for Automobile diploma?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  14. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  15. How can I do Automobile engineering after completing SSC?
  16. Eligibility for diploma in Automobile after getting 55% marks in 12th MCVC Electronics?
  17. What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?
  18. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
26th July 2015, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cut of mark in SSC My son has got 69% in SSC & he wants to get admission in Automobile diploma course. Which colleges having Automobile diploma Course where it is located their cut off marks ? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Please advise me.
No, you can not get diploma course through your SSC marks so you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam. If you have scored good in entrance exam then you will get good college for Automobile course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?