1st May 2015, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?

Dear sir'
iam a diploma holder in automobile and have 10 yrs of experience abroad, i want to join in BE correspondence. How to apply and where to apply(only Indian university)

Related Questions:
  1. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  3. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  4. How to do MBA through distance education
  5. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  6. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  7. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  8. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers for DRDO and RRB? I am a Automobile Engineering diploma holder
  10. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  11. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  13. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  14. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  15. What are the jobs available for diploma in automobile?
  16. List of colleges for diploma CAD-CAM or diploma automobile after qualifying 10th, ITI along with 4 years experience?
  17. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  18. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
9th May 2015, 01:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir'
iam a diploma holder in automobile and have 10 yrs of experience abroad, i want to join in BE correspondence. How to apply and where to apply(only Indian university)

Yes, of course you can do B.E through correspondence after completing Diploma. There are so many colleges which offers B.E correspondence course. You can get the admission application form by directly visiting the respective university. Being a Diploma student you are directly enroll for 2nd year B.E. However, you are required appear and qualify in the admission test conducted by the respective university.

Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering
Phone/Mobile044 - 24982656
AddressNo. 211/95, SSN Trust, V.M. Street, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
Websitewww.ssn.edu.in

St. Peter's Engineering College Administrative Office
AddressSIRE Mansion, Khivaraj Motor Building, Anna Salai, Greams Road, Chennai - 600006
Land Mark: Near HP Petrol Bunk
[email protected]
Websitewww.spec.ac.in

CMC Maritime Academy
AddressNew No. 70, Old No. 29, 3rd Floor, The Taj Building, Block C, Ritherdon Road, Vepery, Chennai - 600007
Land Mark: Near Vepery Police Station
[email protected]

Vinayak Missions College of Management Studies
AddressNew No. 213, Old No. 160, Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai - 600010
Land Mark: Near Axis Bank ATM
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?