16th July 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence

I want correspondence electrical diploma .which is gov.approved AICTE ,BTE, MSBTE college I j maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  3. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  5. How to do distance or correspondence B.Tech after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  6. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  7. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  10. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  11. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  12. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  13. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  14. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  15. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  16. How can I do electrical diploma by correspondence?
  17. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  18. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
9th September 2018, 10:47 AM
akhilking

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence

Truly, you can do Correspondence electrical designing Diploma course and you can seek after this same course from any of the accompanying universities

Osmania University - Hyderabad

Indira Gandhi national Open University - Delhi

Harmony School of Distance Learning in Education - Delhi

Shobit University - Meerut

Indian Institute of Open and Distance Learning - Delhi

Jawaharlal University - Mumbai

Sikkim Manipal University for Distance Learning - Sikkim

Karnataka State Open University

Visvesvaraya Institute of Production and Construction Engineering

VMS Polytechnic College

VIVA College of Diploma Engineering and Technology

Jindal Institute of Polytechnic

To get affirmation you have to enlist initially to the University online then you can get points of interest and concentrate material from that point as it were.

The detail of the course is as per the following:

Length
: 3 Years to 6 Years

Qualification:

a) (I) tenth go with 55% imprints; or

(ii) tenth go with ITI testament or

(iii) tenth go with Certificate or

(iv) twelfth go with Maths, Physics and Chemistry and

b) Candidates must be utilized in Central or State-level assembling businesses or in broad daylight or private assembling ventures or in other related associations utilizing comparative labor or independently employed in identical limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?