20th November 2012, 12:41 AM
sibali barua

How to do diploma in mechanical correspondence course?

i have passed 12th standard, working in a private company.sound knowledge of D.G.sets trained from Cummins India Ltd ,pune.required a diploma certificate for promotion my job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  2. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  3. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  5. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  6. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education? -- [New]
  7. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do Mechanical Diploma through correspondence after passing Matric
  11. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  13. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  14. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible for correspondence diploma? I want to do mechanical diploma in correspondence
  16. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  17. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  18. Best university to do correspondence B.Tech after diploma Mechanical?
20th November 2012, 05:12 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical correspondence course?

hello friends....

Yes,you can do Diploma through Correspondence.

Since you had completed your I.T.I. course,so you will directly get admission to second year of Diploma.

For getting admission in Diploma through Correspondence,you can follow the below steps:

-> Firstly,you have to fill the Application Form and submit it to the College where you want to apply for admission.

-> As you will apply for Diploma through Correspondence,so you need not to give any Entrance test.

->After getting admission in Diploma,your Notes,Study Material will be provided to you through Mail or by Post.

->You just have to visit the College only during the Exams time.

There are many Universities in India which offers Diploma through Correspondence,Some of them are:

--Sikkim Manipal University,Sikkim.
--Annamalai University,Tamil Nadu.
--Thapar University,Patiala.
--Indira Gandhi National Open University,Delhi.
--JNTU,Hyderabad.

After completing your Diploma,you can also go for B.tech/B.E.

On the basis of Lateral entry exam you will directly get admission to second year of Engineering degree.

All the best.

regards from

venki

3rd December 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical correspondence course?

i have passed 12th standard, working in a private company.required a diploma certificate for promotion my job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?